Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween dream costume

It's Halloween again.
Let's assume, and i emphasize "assume", you could get "any" costume you wish for, and lets assume you have an occasion to wear it to. What would be your choice? Something like your dream costume for this year...

I would opt for a traditional Spanish dancer. You know, those red and black dresses with the big layered skirts, the thread shawl and the pulled back hair with a big red flower pin. Have you seen Carmen? Something like that :)

4 comments:

Nazy said...

Jeer Jan, That sounds absolutely fabulous! I do have the shawl, which I bough on a trip to Madrid, but not the rest (well, I can probably also get the requisite red rose you will have to hold with your teeth during the dance!). You have one more thing for the costume which I don't have by a far cry--the figure! Happy Halloween Jeerjeerak Jan.

A Fly on the Wall said...

ole!!

which carmen are you talking about? I am told there is a flamenco movie called carmen but i couldn't find it on netflix... :-(

jeerjeerak said...

The Carmen I saw was this. And it was really good. It's in French, 1999.
http://www.amazon.com/Bizet-Pimlott-Jacques-Delac%C3%B4te-Trussel/dp/B00005ABVZ

بانوي جشنواره زمستان said...

تصورت می کنم و لبخند می زنم... شاد باشی جیرجیری