Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fantasies


Fantasies... One of my many is sleeping under the rain. Just lying on the grass, in a warm summer night and feel the touch of the raindrops on my skin. Pushing my wet palms to the muddy grass and feel as if i'm the thirsty ground soaking each drop of the rain that hits it. Letting the rain wash over me, drop by drop by drop.

Except for in reality i'm too scared of insects, too worried to catch a cold, too afraid of being out alone in dark... So all together it adds up to a no no. But hey, it's a fantasy; you don't need to get real! And now that we're fantasizing can i please have this song played on the background too?:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song, it is one of my favorites . you have nice fantasies it soundes like Sohrab's famous pome.
BAYRAM

Shirin said...

salam
man hamoon shirin polytechnici hastam

weblogam ine:

shirin75.persianblog.ir

بانوي جشنواره زمستان said...

making love with rain!
bee good dear jeer jeer!