Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Meeting your cyber-friends... priceless!


Can you recall when you were just a kid in your birthday party (or the new year's day whichever applies) , facing your beautifully wrapped presents. The joy to unwrap each gift and discover what's inside is so splendid. This does not quite describe my excitement to have met a number of my cyber friends this past weekend, but it kinda resembles the feeling.
Tonight although i am under-the-weather, i feel so good to have this blog that made it possible to get to know a new family of good friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeerjeerak jan, it was really nice to meet you. you are right it was priceless. I hope you can make it here again because we couldn't test SF's apple martini.
you are very nice, fun person and very good driver( with that huge car, you managed fine). you are missed here already!

Tameshk said...

My lovely Jeerjeerak

I've missed you already. It was great to see you. Our SF-MOMA visit was really good.

I look forward to see you in New York .

Nazy said...

Sweet and Fabulous Jeer Jan:

It was a true honor and a pleasure to meet you in person. Though I expected to meet an intelligent and soulful young woman, I was pleasantly surprised by how sweet and warm you are! Our visits were short and noisy, but I am grateful for meeting yet another extraordinary young Iranian. Please do come back and visit us again. I hope it doesn't sound too corny when I tell you that I really missed you when you drove away. Call me selfish, but I want all my beautiful friends to be living near me so that I can visit them in person all the time. Each time I meet one of the bloggers, I find new resolve in continuing to blog and to keep contact with those who are no longer just a name and a URL, but a bold, beautiful, and interesting human being worthy of knowing and loving as a true friend. Be good my gorgeous friend.

Anonymous said...

mmm, I am jealous of you to have a such nice friends, good for you
by the way , are those candles symbol of your buddies? I think that saw them somewhere ;))
bayram