Friday, December 28, 2007

A winter morning tale

The weather here was been unseasonably sunny and bright for the past couple of days. You might say good for you, but i had a hard time sleeping in the morning. The shinny daylight would come in through my bedroom curtains and wake me up early in the morning. Yesterday i was glad to wake up to a cloady gloomy day around noon:) Everything has its own place.

Painting: Camille PISSARRO, French 1831–1903 , Boulevard Montmartre, morning, cloudy weather 1897

3 comments:

بانوي جشنواره زمستان said...

دوست دارم اين شيطنت هاي خورشيد رو وقتي سر به سر آدم ها مي گذارد

Nazy said...

I can never "sleep in" when it's bright. I love those thick, double curtains hotel rooms have, where if you close the drapes, no light would seep in, and you can pretend it's "night" all day long! Of course, one time when I had a meeting with someone in New York, and had closed the drapes the night before, I missed my 8:30 appointment! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend preparing for the New Year. Be happy Jeer Jan.

jeerjeerak said...

well, banoo jan, it is "seytanat" cause the weather is just sunny from 10-12 a.m. these days, then it gets cloudy again! Nazy janam, good idea, i guess at some point of time i should go for a dark fabric to backup my curtains.