Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mist and the Moonlight

"When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie that's amore..."
It was a full moon tonight, and such a beautiful one. I went out earlier in the evening, and the moon was in a wonderful bloom in the clear night sky. Now a few minutes ago i went out again to rent a movie, and the city is covered in a thick white mist. I walked literally in the clouds to the blockbuster.

P.S. Thanks for your comments on the previous post. I guess i'll keep it open for a while before i count the votes:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice description about full moon , it shows night world more beautiful. so could you find any good movie in Blockbuster?
p.s , one more thing, obviously you like full moon , crickets sing in full moon nights (just kidding)
;)
bayramali

Nazy said...

What a poetic post, Jeer Jan! I love that song, and I'm tickled to know that you like it, too. We have fog here at nights all through Fall and Winter. It is one climate phenomenon I never get used to, as fog is something we simply didn't have in Tehran, so elevated from sea level. It is so mysterious to me.

I was thinking yesterday that I haven't seen a movie in months. I never watch television, so the only time I watch anything would be when I go to the movies or rent a movie, both of which I haven't done in months. So, what did you see? Be good Jeer Jan.

jeerjeerak said...

"Scent of a woman". I can't believe myself I haven't seen this film yet!
And last night it was late and i was sleepy, so it'll be forever and one night, i guess:)

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)