Saturday, July 28, 2007

The most delicious movie of my life...... so far!

Oh, I don't even know where to start. The Simpsons Movie was incredible. From its first second with Fox's logo, till the very last with the Springfield national anthem (yes, they have an anthem now!). It was as delicious as a scoop of your most favorite icecream, good till the last drop:D

At first it was a bit weird to me to see the characters so BIG in their shinny colors on the screen. Well, you could say from this that i have a crappy small screen tv at home! And... they played "So happy together" which is one of my favorite songs, (and apparently The Simposons' producers' favorites too, as i had heard it in some past episodes before.

Something else: if you went to see the movie, stay for the end titles, you'll thank me later to have saved you Maggi's first word and so much more!

When I stepped out of the theater, i felt like walking on the clouds! Well, seriously, the weather was so foggy i could hardly drive back home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't waite to see it ;-)

Anonymous said...

haven't read something this charming in a long time,glad that you had fun

Anonymous said...

thanks alot for your lovely comment for my birthday.
I have been temted to watch this movie , I like their character , so I gonna to watch it.
thanks again ;)
bayramali