Sunday, February 22, 2009

Joshua Radin- Brand New Day

Some kind of magic, happens late at night
When the moon smiles down at me, and bathes me in it's light
I fell asleep beneath you, in the tall blades of grass
When I woke the world was new, I never had to ask

It's a brand new day; The sun is shining...



Beautiful music, even more beautiful lyrics. It's so in harmony with my vision of life: that Sun always shines even after the darkest and longest night. It doesn't matter if you messed up the day before, if life was harsh on you, if it didn't happen. Now it's a new day. All new and shining. A new gift of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
The song and lyrics are great!
I loved it!
:)
Thank you for sharing and be happy my dear friend!

Esfand` said...

I have to say ... your choice of music is good :D or may be I like it coz it is so close to what I like to listen.
I remember the first blog I ever read from you had one of my favoutite songs :D the one from Plain white T's - hey there delilah :)

n u know what ..I didnt go to Michael Flatley's show :(
my friend dropped out of the plan just a day before the show, and I didnt feel like going alone, so I dropped the idea too...

Hope you are doing good, surely seems to be so from the songs :D
have a great week!

Reza Mahani said...

Very nice song, music and voice

I agree with your points, except that the night between our days is as beautiful ... no need to wait for a brand new day, you can find peace, calmness, ... in the night