Monday, September 08, 2008

Pilobolus, an old friend, and I luv NY

Isn't this clip great? :) I don't see the need to add any comments to it, except for a very old friend of mine sent it to me. We were classmates and best friends when i was 14, and then each of us drifted away on her own way. She went to a different highschool and different college. I finished my school in Iran and came to US, she married a Newzealander and moved to England. Now she is in Arizona, US and we talked on the phone yesterday. After more than a decade. Many things have changed in her and in me, but we shared an I-Love-NY moment. It's funny how life paths divert and converge sometimes.

You can more info on the dance group, here.
There is also a TED-Talk about them , here.

7 comments:

Tameshk said...

It said no Video Available :(

jeerjeerak said...

hmm, you're right. And i can't open up their youtube's channel. Will try to fix it asap. Come back again tameshk joonam, it's worth it:)

Behdokht said...

SO interesting! Thanks.

Tameshk said...

I have seen their other works much shorter ones; this was really worth it. I miss the big apple :(

Reza Mahani said...

I liked the TED one better, different from other forms of dance I had seen ... thanks for sharing

Esfand` said...

wow!!! :D
thanks~

Anonymous said...

I liked it and it was wonderful...
As you said, no need for more words...

Thx for sharing...
Take care.