Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dreamy

Dreaming...
Of so many little insignificant unnecessary things i can't sort them out in my head
Of a white sand beach, and deep blue sea
Of a flower garden, with vivid colors surrounding you from everywhere
Of a sunny warm day where you can wear light clothes and get worried about getting sunburned!
Of a fast car and an empty road and this music i have on the previous post playing loud
Of a new pair of comfortable shoes and a lane next to a lake
Of a glass full of carrot juice and vanilla icecream
Of cool feeling 400 thread egyption cotton sheets, down comforters and a super duper mattress
Of this, and of that
All these unsorted dreams send me off to bed... dreamy
(Or greedy... )

8 comments:

Behdokht said...

Jeerjeerak joon, your dreams were so delightful that I had to borrow them from you just for a while,I hope you didn't mind that ;).

I remember some years a go I had some very dreamy photos of nature hanging on to the wall above my bed. Almost every night I used to look at them so eagerly as if I was resting at that charming cottage in one of those photos, this went on until I fell asleep...

:)

Tameshk said...

My loveliest Jeerjeerak
I wish you had as pleasant dreams as your piece! I always enjoy Corona's advertising ideas, especially the idea of that green lime. They use it smartly in their TV commercials.

jeerjeerak said...

Behi jan, so glad you liked them:) i borrow your cottage image and add it to my beach then... oh isn't that just delicious:D

My dreamy Tameshk, i forgot to add, one dreamy picture in my mind is standing on top of Mt. Bonnell in a sunny Austin day looking down the river and the lake houses...:)

Anonymous said...

I recommend instead of carrot juice you should dream about a glass of limonade. what you going to do with carrot juice in that heat summer day on the beach?!


p.s:I like your dreams even your little insignificant unnecessary ones.

Anonymous said...

yeahhh that was me

jeerjeerak said...

Not sure about lemonade Mehran jan, but i'd switch with limoncello;)

Esfand` said...

:D haha ..... sweet dreams! :P

Lmira said...

sweet dreams honey, but i hope al of 'em come true, you worth having all ;)