Friday, November 16, 2007

Wishes do not wash the dishes* !

Or equivalently, wishes do not pack your stuff:) I have nagged here about how i hate packing before, i remember. And I always end up un-packed, behind my laptop late at night (it's 12:35) when i have to wake up early and hit the road the next morning.
I'm going hiking in Tennessee. I'll post a photo here when i come back. Have a good weekend everyone.

*I heard this sentence from one of my English teachers years ago, and it stuck in my mind. I use it from time to time, but i googled it now and apparently it is not a common expression.

3 comments:

Tameshk said...

I loathe both packing and traveling!

Nonetheless I wish you have a great time in Tennessee.

A Fly on the Wall said...

hiking in Ten sounds fab. these days i look outside and the colours are so lovely, sometmes it takes my breath away!

jeerjeerak said...

Tameshk joonam, i love travelling, i just hate packing!

Fly jan, Smoky Mountains were breath-taking. The most beautiful autumn i had ever seen in my life. Oh I am still high from all those colours... :)