Friday, March 16, 2007

Packing

Packing. It is one of the things I very much dislike. I like to travel. I like airports and plane rides. I like the roads and to drive, I like staying in hotels, ... I even don't mind the delays or hassles often involved with travelling, the only part of it I hate is packing my suitcases. It's such a classic problem, limited resources (i.e. luggage space) and insatiable wants (what you want to take with you).
Or hold on, perhaps it's this: having to make several choices between the stuff you want to carry with you in a short span of time. And decision-making is an energy-consuming process.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy! for me, it only takes half an hour to pack!


man o babak

jeerjeerak said...

Well for me it's about 8 and a half, with due respect to Fellini!

Arash said...

I can't sympathize more. I have found a solution since I got married though . I procrastinate and finally my wife takes over the packing business ;)

Mehrnaz Memar said...

Where are you going, hala?!

Fozoole mahal!