Monday, December 25, 2006

Five things you didn't know about me...

There is this game that started among some blogger friends on the Yalda night, as an after-shake of an older game here. The rules are -if you get tagged- you have to say five things about yourself, and tag 5 other people to continue the game. And my dear magician has tagged me. So here we go.

Five things you didn't know about me:

1. One of my dreams was to be a choir singer, and tonight I actually sang with one :-)
2. When 8 years old, I was involved in a serious rebel against the teacher in our after school day care who didn't let us play more. We successfully put her into tears and escaped to the playground!
3. I used to wear men's perfume when in 10th grade. It was a segregated school, and no, I'm not gay.
4. The cold weather gives me an uncontrollable shiver. Funny enough that I have to live my days in Midwest.
5. I have a uni-brow! (well, some of you knew this one)

Five bloggers I tag:
1- A primary school friend whom I met virtually after 15 years.
2- A old schoolmate who flies on the wall.
3- The best bro ever. The smarter side of me.
4- A great master in the west coast.
5- I still read here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah Bah, I see, you have a weblog for three years and we did not know!

Maziar

jeerjeerak said...

Well, we don't advertise much!

Anonymous said...

So, I don't know at all. some of them was surprising: the first one and 3rd one!!

Anonymous said...

Leila jaan che jaaleb ke Arezooye moshtareki dashtim va har 2 be Arezoomoon Residim...