Sunday, June 22, 2008

From Berkeley

Blogging brought to me not only the joy of writing and being read, but also the friendship of some very good people. I spent an evening in the company of my blogger friends in Berkeley. Good friends, good food, good drinks, good laughs and good gelato:)
----------------------
P.S.1.The title is a tribute to my beloved From Berkeley.
P.S.2. Naia serves its gelato in very cute lotus shaped cups. I ordered hazelnut (Ala's good recommendation) and Scharffen Berger chocolate which as i was told is a signature of Berkley. Both tasted yammm.
P.S.3. If you are going to San Francisco, Be sure to remember where the fabulous Mr. Bayramali has parked or you'll end up looking for the car for an hour;)))

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

bayramali bayramali, just god knows how many times and how many hours in our lives we spent to find his car ,,,, ;-)

Tameshk said...

Jeerjeerak Joonam

Spending time with Bay Area bloggers is great. I wish you could have stayed for the conference, I will be there.
Best,

Anonymous said...

Good for you!
I wish I were there too to enjoy such a nice gathering.

Well...friends instead of us!

Take care.

Anonymous said...

OK , So that, Bayramali wastes your time!
my hand would be broken which doesn't have salt!!!!

Shadi said...

good for all of you, where i live, there is hardly any iranian well at least young ones!
enjoy each other's company and as one of my former students in Kish institute once said:empty our place!
Cheers jeer jeer jaan!

(by the way i have been reading yo for ever but i am lazy in commenting, as u see i am working on that!)

Esfand` said...

:D free soul ... I envy you!

All the ice cream and fun ... aaah... seems like I am the only one stuck in the prison (aka labs) of Urbana, I hardly even get to cross the street to Champaign :P
lol, ... jk

Good that you are having fun with all this yummy ice cream. When you write about the flavors, I start imagining them, and you know what, its just like from the movie Ratatouille, if you have seen that, I can see the colors and sparks, tingles and twists these flavors have ....

aaarrghh.. Cali ... :( I wanna be there, but I know there is still some time till I get to be there, as east coast is again trying hard these days to get me :D

Keep floating around, tasting all the yummy ice cream and giving us the important leads :D I can not only survive, but in fact just live only on ice cream :D Thanks for the flavors!

Anonymous said...

To my L:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00giGIsauiQ

Anonymous said...

Fly with L (love!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhBs_bdhjoA