Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Ingredients for life"

This was such a deep post, and i liked it. I have known the guy who wrote it as a not-too-close friend. This gives another dimension to these words, kinda separates them from the usual words of wisdom you could find everywhere; what i often find hard to relate to, beacuse the people who say them seems so inhumanely wise. I thought I'd share it with you here.


P.S. I often find people become conscience and wise when its close to their birthdays! Have you experienced this?

3 comments:

A Fly on the Wall said...

Alo salam jeerjeerak, can you send me your email again? I have been meaning to email ou for a while and I can't find your email!!
g.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jerjeerak,

Why don't you write about your trip?!

Anonymous said...

where are you?
I looked out of my window and listened to the silent garden and your song was not there.
write let's us hear of you and your adventures.