Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Audience

I was thinking today, when somebody writes a post in his weblog, does he have a specific audience in mind? Sometimes I do. Sometimes I write something here with the consideration that some people in particular would read it. And this to some extent is normal. After a while you got some returning visitors to your weblog and you automatically consider this in your writing. But what sometimes slips the mind is that potentially 'anybody' can be reading your posts. Even the people you had not have accounted for.

2 comments:

Lmira said...

Yeah deary,

It's true that sometimes you have someone in mind and you write as if you're talking to him/her, but there comes times when I, personally, just jot down my very own self talks, which are rarely understood totally by anyone else. And it doesn't matter... Little by little I get used to it, as the audience do :)

Anonymous said...

I think I never write for a specific audience, i try not to write even for my audience, just a cyber-talk to unknown and anonymous person.