Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vas-vaas

Vasvaas is the farsi word for being over-obssesed with something. Some people have vasvas for cleaning, they overclean everything in their home over and over again. I have vasvas in writing emails. It may take me the whole morning to write an email to my boss, my adviser, even a friend. I read through it over and over again, change the words, the structure of the sentences, read it again, change again,... eekh. Even when finally i decide to hit the send botton, I immediatlt go to the sent folder and read what i sent. And God forbids when i find something i don't like about it. It kills my spirit for the rest of day.

Do you think I need therapy?;)

Ha! I just found myself re-reading this post before publishing. No! I'm not doing that. 3-2-1 publish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can control it threw do opposite what you think do it about 10 to 15 times it goes that is the easy way to control vas vaas