Thursday, September 28, 2006

Completely L.O.S.T.

I don't know if you follow the TV serials here. There is this I-guess-popular one called "Lost" on ABC. It's the story of a group of people whoes plane crashes over ocean and they survive into an island. So, I saw a couple of episodes quite a while ago and as I don't have a good signal reception on ABC, I didn't follow the story since then. Now apparently it is close to its season premier and today they had a crash course on what had happened in previous episodes. I watched it. And you can't belive it, out of the theme of some cast-aways in an island, the story has developed into the outer-space powers, cospiract theory, and those nonesense. It was as if they had given it ot a 10 year old boy to write up the story. It was like watching the "x-files" or something.

Apparently you can no longer sell a simple story to American couch-potatos. Have to have some conspiracy involved in any story these days.

No comments: